So much has happened in the past couple of days – where do I start? If you’re keeping up on the iPhone news, you probably have seen all of this before, but if you haven’t, here are some handy links in one place to the latest news:
– David Pogue’s review for the New York Times (and answers to common questions here)
– Walt Mossberg’s review for the Wall Street Journal
– New videos on Apple’s site to describe the activation process and demonstrating how the keyboard works
– Apple’s iPhone inventory checker to allow you to see if the store you want to visit has the iPhone in stock
– AT&T’s updated store locator to find which stores will carry the iPhone
Less than 24 hours until the iPhone goes on sale! Wish me luck in getting one!